Instructions for Importing the Academic Calendar into Outlook 2010
These instructions are so that you can import the UNC Charlotte Academic Calendar into your Outlook 2010 calendar. Please follow the steps below.
- First click and save the CSV file on your computer. The example below has it saved on the user’s “My Documents” folder. Click on each calendar and follow the same steps.
2. Once saved, within Outlook, click on “File”, “Open”, then “Import”
4. Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click “Next”
5. Click on “Browse” and navigate to your “My Documents” folder.
7. The path with the file location will be populated.
8. Click on “Do not import duplicate items”. Click “Next”
10. You are now ready to import the Academic calendar into your Outlook calendar. Click “Finish”
11. You should now be able to click on your calendar and see the new entries from the Academic calendar incorporated in yours.